Sunday 23 November 2008

Rocket Spanish - Does Rocket Spanish Worth Your Money Or Just a Waste Of Time?

Mauricio Evlampieff was the creator of the most popular Spanish course called Rocket Spanish. This is one of the most economical market options available  and this has made it very popular with those who want to learn Spanish. They guarantee you will be speaking Spanish fluently and easily within 3 months. As a student trying to learn Spanish language I bought it. I had purchased other courses in the past, so how did Rocket Spanish fare? 

To my knowledge, there are no other online Spanish language programs that are as affordable as Rocket Spanish. This actually has nothing to do with its quality. Rocket spanish is really over delievered when seen in that context.

Although I have actually used the Spanish language software, Rosetta Stone, I must note that Rocket Spanish costs much less. Rosetta Stone is a good course but targeted toward experienced speakers of the language who's trying to further their education, and not so effective for beginners. Rocket Spanish will teach you the fundamentals of Spanish without breaking the bank. The extra material that is not beginner friendly has been taken out.

Pimsleur is another course which emerged long ago. This is primarily an audio course made up of 100 lessons of twenty minute each. Though quite pricey, costs almost 9 times as much as Rocket Spanish. It's definitely a very useful, very broad course -- but I'm not sure that it really worth that much. 

As you can easily see, Rocket Spanish is among the cheapest solutions. It is also an excellent selection for beginners. You will learn the language solidly if you successfully complete the audio lessons, provided games, and reading materials. I have purchased many courses, and Rocket Spanish has definitely given me the biggest bang for my buck. Learning Spanish will be so enjoyable that you may not be able to stop!

To learn more about rocket spanish benefits and features and why is the top-notch, and best value for money course around? Then go over to my blog now to read my Rocket Spanish review and final recommendation.

No comments: