Wednesday 12 March 2008

How to learn Spanish with an online Spanish course

These are the major benefits that I found when I gave up a Spanish night class for an online Spanish course.

# You can learn your Spanish as fast or as slow as you like.

# The online Spanish course is so much more cheaper than learning Spanish at night classes.

# You spend time learning Spanish whenever you feel like it rather than being tied to the 2 hours a week at your class.

# You are learning in the privacy of your wn home so you do not get self conscious when doing the pronunciation exercises.

How to learn Spanish online.

The online Spanish course I took consisted of audio lessons, software to test and improve your memory and other software that taught you correct Spanish grammar. The main part of the course though was the audio lessons.

You could do them online in the members area or you could download them if you preferred so you don't have to be online. Because the audio's were in short 20 minute lessons, I downloaded a few at a time to my ipod so I could learn while I was on the go.

You will need to discipline yourself to set some time to one side for study. The way I did it was to set myself a minimum of 3 hourly periods devoted to study time. If I had had a bad day at work or was just not feeling up to study then I would simply re-arrange that period for a different time.

As long as I managed to get my 3 hourly study periods in I was happy. To be honest, I found I got on with the lessons so well in my online Spanish course that I often did 2 hour sittings in one go and because I was learning so fast, I was always keen to get home and download some new lessons.

Choosing an online Spanish course

If you choose the right online Spanish course you will find learning the language fun, quick and surprisingly easy. I went with The Rocket Spanish course because it was the number 1 selling course, it was a great price and it came with a full unconditional guarantee which was good for a full 2 months.

Basically, if you aren't speaking Spanish within a few weeks you get your money back and you can't get any fairer than that.

If you want to know how to learn Spanish with the online Spanish course that had me chatting away to Latin Americans in just 8 weeks, click here.

No comments: